To make a money crown, you will need the following materials:
- A piece of sturdy cardboard or heavy-duty paper
- A ruler or measuring tape
- A pencil
- Glue or double-sided tape
- A variety of different-sized coins
To make the crown:
- Measure the circumference of your head and add a few inches to account for overlap. Use the ruler or measuring tape to mark the length on the cardboard or paper.
- Cut the cardboard or paper along the marked length to create a strip.
- Bend the strip into a circle and overlap the ends to form the crown shape. Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the ends in place.
- Use the pencil to draw a series of evenly-spaced lines or circles on the crown where the coins will be placed.
- Place a coin on each line or circle, using the different-sized coins to create a pattern or design. Use glue or double-sided tape to secure the coins in place.
- Allow the glue or tape to dry completely, and then try on the crown to ensure it fits comfortably. Adjust the size or placement of the coins as needed.
Once your money crown is complete, you can wear it as a fun and unique accessory. You can also use it as a decoration or conversation piece at parties or events.