I am Jeremy, a web developer at JAX Finance. We decided to build an HTML5 mobile app for global cash card login for our company’s latest product release, which is pretty simple. The main challenge was to minimize the number of screens needed to get the authentication code (from bank sign-in) while keeping user experience in mind.
Global Cash Card username and password
- We will give you an email with a link to reset your password. If your email address is not on row approximately if you have neglected your username, please call Customer Service at 1-949-751-0360 (1-866-395-9200 inside the U.S.).
Is Global Cash Card now wise?
- *Summary* As of Global Cash Card has transitioned to Wisely Pay. For more knowledge on ADP Wisely, forward with settings and utilization, please consult the following features: Including this change to ADP Wisely, there are several circumstances of note: Currently assigned pay cards will recommence to operate frequently.
How to check Global Cash Card check balance
- You can monitor your balance online with a global cash card.<span data-preserver-spaces=” true”> You can signal up for manuscript or email signals to suppress your balance and view the current project. You can also call GCC Consumer Service, at 1-888-220-4477 for fee-free balance questions.
What is a Global Cash Card
- The Global Cash Card (GCC) presents compliance and support, with cash withdrawals and shopping everywhere anywhere in the United States, including the world.
- The global cash card login mobile app includes the following screens, which are shown in order after successful login:
How Global Cash Card activate
- Call 1-866-929-8096 instead continue to global cash card begin to activate your “immediate effect” pay card moreover support the voice helps. While activation, choose a 4-digit Private License Number (PIN). This product is to be private and will provide secure passage to ATMs and debit purchases.
1. email verification screen
2. choose the sign-in options screen (one of three options, this one shows for bank sign-in)
3. input a new password or PIN screen (if required)
4. bank sign-in screen (if required)
5. verification code screen (this is where the authentication code/verification text message is shown if it was sent via SMS or email)
6. global cash card login success screen (after inputting code)
If you are interested in how we designed this mobile app, read on.
The following global cash card login mobile app screens were made with HTML5 and Bootstrap (for aesthetics). It was programmed to work on iOS and Android devices.
Email Verification Screen:
- Enter your email address
- Email verification screen
- Reset password or verify email
Choose Sign-In Option Screen:
- Choose a sign-in option screen
- Go to the bank sign-in screen
Input New Password or PIN Screen:
- Enter your new password or PIN
Bank Sign-In Screen:
- Enter your username and password
Verification Code Screen:
- Verification code screen (this is where the verification text message or authentication code shows if it was sent via SMS or email)
- Verify/enter verification code
Global Cash Card Login Success Screen:
- Global cash card login success screen
- Continue to bank account home screen
The global cash card login mobile app is pretty simple. It was purposely designed to minimize the number of screens needed to get the authentication code from one’s mobile phone or computer while keeping user experience in mind. As a web developer at JAX Finance, I always keep user experience and design in mind while I code. It can sometimes be challenging, but it’s what makes our jobs fun. We also learned the importance of tapping into new markets to sell our products, which is why we decided to begin with a global cash card login mobile app.
- I hope you enjoyed this article on how we made our newest product, the global cash card login mobile app.
- If you would like to contact me about it, email me at [email protected]
Thank you for reading! See you in the following article!