All you need to know about how to create an accessible Free Fire Mena Server in PUBG mobile.
Are you looking for some ways? Then You are in the right place; here is the complete article on Creating accessible Server in PUBG mobile.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games among gamers worldwide, so today, I will share with all of you some basic and advanced information about PUBG mobile gameplay and controls.
I am seeing many people searching on the internet for free fire mena server download or hack, so today, we will see how to create your own PUBG Mobile server and play with friends and vs. them in multiplayer mode.
How to Get Tencent Gaming Buddy?
- You need a rooted Android device having Magisk installed on it. Note:- this method does not work without magick; please install the program from the above link before getting started with Free Fire Mena Server Download. You can also use Lucky Patcher for this purpose if your Android device is not rooted.
Steps to Create PUBG Mobile Server in Android device.
- Open the magisk manager and tap two times on the settings tab, then enable the “Magisk Hide” option (this setting is essential).
- Now open file explorer or any app that can access the root folder of your Android phone, enter the directory path “magick. img” and copy this file to some backup location on PC or any folder of your choice.
- Now open the same directory path “magick. img” from internal storage, create a new file inside it with name server.txt
- Open the newly created text file in any text editor, enter the below code in it and save the file.
- yourstreamurlhere:1935/pubg server
- Replace your streamer here with your actual RTMP streaming link, which you can obtain through YouTube or Twitch stream link (If you don’t know how to do this, then do not worry, below I have mentioned tutorial links for your help).
- Now save the changes and exit from the editor, then change file permissions to 666
- You can check out our detailed article on how to get RTMP streaming link here:- How To Stream PUBG Mobile On Twitch Or YouTube (Guide)
- After saving all the above changes, tap twice on your device screen like you do for any app installation, and a magisk manager menu will appear, now select the “Magisk Hide” option from here.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the menu and tap on the “Reset channel policy” option; this will start making changes in magisk modules, so please wait until you see a green tick mark that indicates that all changes are successfully applied.
- After you see the green tick mark, now go back to the main menu and tap on the “Hide Magisk Manager” option (this is important for security reasons).
- Now that your device is ready to use as a PUBG Mobile server, make sure that other people who want to connect it know the server IP address or server name. We highly recommend using lag-free and sysadmin tools to host your PUBG Mobile server like a rubber band on a PC.
To Get Started With a Rubber Band on PC, Download it from Here:
- Now extract the zip file and open the folder where all files are located, now run the rubberband.exe file to get started with the program (If you can’t open this file then try to install .net framework 4.5 on your PC and try again).
- Now connect your Android phone/tablet to a PC using a USB data cable and make sure that both devices are correctly connected in fast boot mode (If you don’t know how to do this, then do not worry, below I have mentioned tutorial links for your help).
As soon as both devices get connected through a USB data cable, the rubber band will automatically detect the device and show its screen interface. Now tap on the devices option from the menu bar and double click on the Android device name, which you can see in the drop-down menu.
- Rubberband will automatically detect this Android device and will show its complete details, make sure that you have enabled the USB debugging option from developer settings on your device (If you don’t know how to do this, then do not worry, below I have mentioned tutorial links for your help).
- Now, find the “Use custom config” option and tap on it; this will open the Magisk module section of a rubber band. Here first disable (untick) the “Enable Adb as server” option as shown in the image below and then enable (tick) the “Server mode only” option as shown in the image below.
- After applying all these changes, now you have successfully set up your very own pubg mobile server with a rubber band on a PC, use it for free, and enjoy playing PUBG Mobile.
- You can also start this server automatically at system startup by enabling the “Start service when device boots up” option from the Magisk module section of the rubber band; this will ensure that your pubg mobile server will start at system startup and you don’t need to run it manually every time.
- How to get Evo tokens in the free fire for a cheap price? - December 2, 2022
- How to get new scarf skin – Death Bite mask in the free fire? - December 2, 2022
- How To Get 300 Diamond Airdrops In the Free Fire? - December 2, 2022